You can setup tigerVPN manually without using the tigerVPN Apps following the following guide for iOS.
Before you start, you need both the VPN Username & VPN Password and the list of servers, which can be found in your customer dashboard under the section "geeks"
Now follow the setup guide below.
A summary can be found underneath the video.
- Open Settings on your iOS device
- Select "General"
- Scroll to "VPN" and click it.
- Click on "Add VPN Configuration"
- Type -> select to L2TP
- Description -> enter what you feel like, e.g. tigerVPN
- Server -> Enter any of the servers available in your dashboard.
You can pick any of the nodes and enter them as seen (example)
nyc.tigervpn.com for New York, or ams.tigervpn.com for Amsterdam
- Account -> Enter your VPN username which you can find in the dashboard.
- Password -> Enter your VPN password which you can find in the dashboard.
- Secret -> You can find that in your dashboard underneath VPN Password
- Click -> Done, you configured tigerVPN manually.
- To connect, just swipe the on button or click on connect in the settings menu.