Watch the video setup guide on how to setup tigerVPN on your Windows 10 Computer using the PPTP protocol.
Detailed step by step instructions are available beneath the video
Detailed step by step instructions:
1) Locate the Windows Launch Button
2) Select Settings
3) Select Network & Internet
4) Select VPN from the left hand side
5) Click "Add a VPN connection"
6) VPN Provider - Select Built in
7) Connection Name - Pick anything meaningful to you like, tigerVPN London, or tigerVPN PPTP,
8) Server Name
Enter the tigerVPN Server ID. You can find that information in your customer Dashboard
9) Type of VPN
Per default (Automatic) stands for PPTP, you can also click and select PPTP from the dropdown menu.
10) Make sure to select user name and password (this is how tigerVPN authenticates)
Enter the tigerVPN ID (not your account email) you can find that in the dashboard
Enter the VPN password (not your account password) that you also find on the dashboard.
It's case sensitive so please copy paste the information to avoid typos.
13) Remember my sign in-info -> So you don't need to re-enter them again
14) Hit Save
15) Click the VPN Profile then select "Connect" and enjoy!
16) To disconnect, just click the disconnect button.