Watch the video setup guide on how to setup tigerVPN on your Windows 10 Computer.
Detailed step by step instructions are available beneath the video
Detailed step by step instructions:
1) Locate the Windows Launch Button
2) Select Settings
3) Select Network & Internet
4) Select VPN from the left hand side
5) Click "Add a VPN connection"
6) VPN Provider - Select Built in
7) Connection Name - Pick anything meaningful to you like, tigerVPN London, or tigerVPN L2TP,
8) Server Name
Enter the tigerVPN Server ID. You can find that information in your customer Dashboard
9) Type of VPN
Pick Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPSec (L2TP/IPSec)
10) Make sure to select user name and password (this is how tigerVPN authenticates)
Enter the tigerVPN ID (not your account email) you can find that in the dashboard
Enter the VPN password (not your account password) that you also find on the dashboard.
It's case sensitive so please copy paste the information to avoid typos.
13) Remember my sign in-info -> So you don't need to re-enter them again
14) Hit Save, then locate the "change adapter options"
15) Locate the profile you just created a couple of seconds before, right click and select properties
16) Select the "security tab"
17) Click "Advanced settings"
18) Tick "use preshared key for authentication"
19) Type tigerVPN exactly as written. Any other way of typing will cause a connection failure. Hit "ok"
20) Data encryption - change from "optional" to "maximum"
21) Tick "allow these protocols" so it becomes available (currently greyed out)
22) Tick "Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)"
23) Hit Save, then close the windows until the VPN Profile is visible again.
24) Click the VPN Profile you created, then click "Connect" and enjoy!
25) To disconnect, just click the disconnect button.