Below you can find the detailed step by step instructions with images on how you can setup a PPTP connection with tigerVPN on your Android:
1. Open your menu:
2. Go to the Settings app:
3. Select "More" :
4. Select "VPN"
5. Then add the VPN profile. On some versions of Android, you might see a plus sign ( + ) on the top right side of the screen so please select that one. :)
6. A window will appear which will allow you to edit the VPN profile. Under "Name" please type anything you wish as this is just for you to keep track of all your VPN profiles. For example, London PPTP or Tiger New York etc. Please make sure that under "Type" PPTP protocol is selected. :)
7. Under "Server Address" please type in the address of the server you wish to connect to. In the example, I have used Amsterdam : ams.tigervpn.com . You can check the server addresses in your customer dashboard
. Also please make sure that " PPP encryption (MPPE) is selected and then hit "Save" .
8. You will notice that the VPN profile you have created will appear:
9. Click on the profile and a window asking your VPN credentials will pop up. Please enter the VPN credentials - VPN username and VPN password- which are available inside your customer Dashboard. You can also save your account information if you do not wish to add all the time your credentials. Hit connect.
10. Grab a snack and enjoy the tigerVPN privacy:)